Terms & conditions – EN
NEO CARBON specifically invites buyers to view the content of the Privacy Statement contained in the second part of these General Terms and Conditions.
NEO CARBON recommends customers take care of their entry password for the NEO CARBON account. We recommend that you definitely combine uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers when choosing a combination of password characters, and be sure to use a password of at least six characters. We recommend changing the password periodically (at least once a year).
The language of communication in https://neocarbone.com is Croatian literary language. Furthermore, you can get all information about products and services in English and French.
Prices are in KUNA (HRK) and euros (€) and contain VAT.
The price of the goods is determined for each product individually. The process of entering the price on the site for each product is subject to control at several levels, but nevertheless, there is a possibility of an error because it is a human factor, and by the nature of things it cannot be automatic input.
Such situations are extraordinary and for them NEO CARBON d.o.o. apologizes in advance to its Customers and Users because it will be forced to inform them about the situation and any incorrect price for a particular product, and customers about the inability to deliver on a specific order of the Customer.
Special Sales Formats/Action Sales
NEO CARBON d.o.o. will periodically, at its discretion, put certain products for action sale or organize special forms of sales of other names.
These products will be available to all customers or will be available to customers of a specific, accurately specified group. The terms of the action sale will be described in detail, in particular the duration of the action sale/special form of sale, the limit on the quantities of goods, the amount of discounts, and the like.
After the expiry of the action sales/special form of sale, NEO CARBON d.o.o. will not receive new orders under the conditions relating to the action sale.
The ordering process on the NEO CARBON Internet store is described on the link https://neocarbone.com
In the case of a number of orders submitted simultaneously on the NEO CARBON Internet Store, it may happen that the information on the availability of the product is not identical to the stock condition of the NEO CARBON supplier. Such a situation is extraordinary and does not last long.
NEO CARBON will take all necessary measures and engage all possible resources to fulfill within the appropriate time the delivery of the ordered product. In the event that the NEO CARBON supplier does not have the ordered product at its disposal, it will inform the customer and offer him the opportunity to purchase products from the NEO CARBON Internet Store that is available for delivery and which by its characteristics is closest to the product that cannot be delivered. NEO CARBON removes responsibility for the consequences of the emergency described.
Your order is considered valid and valid only when the account is created. The user has the option to set up his account on the https://neocarbone.com website.
Duration and termination of the contract (unilateral termination of the contract by the customer)
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, the natural person Buyer is authorized to unilaterally terminate the contract without giving reasons for this within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product, that is, the delivery of the last product from the order.
The exception to this authorization applies to products for which Art. 79. The Consumer Protection Act excludes the right to unilateral termination of the contract, which NEO CARBON will specifically warn you about in the offer of a specific product. We recommend reading the description of the product that opens by clicking on the product.
You can download the standard information form for unilateral termination of the contract at this link.
You may unilaterally terminate the contract using the aforementioned form or through any other unambiguous statement expressing your will to terminate the contract on a durable medium.
Your request to replace the correct product (e.g., inadequate item of clothing number, the inappropriate color of the product) you purchased will be considered a unilateral termination, so please be sure to fill out the product return form that came with the product so that we know that you want the product replaced when terminating. Products (return or replacement) must be delivered to NEO CARBON d.o.o., Cetinska 15, 21210 Solin.
In case of unilateral termination of the contract without replacing the product, we will act according to the Consumer Protection Act or the Law on Mandatory Relations. We will refund you’re paid after the goods have been returned to us. You must return the goods to us without delay, and no later than 14 days from the day you told us the unilateral termination of the contract.
According to the Consumer Protection Act, Article 77 must return the goods without delay within 14 days of notifying the trader of his decision to terminate the contract and bear the direct costs of returning the goods if he exercises his right to unilateral termination of the contract. If the customer wishes, he can contact NEO CARBON d.o.o. at the info number or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain notifications about the method, possibilities, and conditions of return of the product by NEO CARBON. NEO CARBON invites the customer to package the product in the original packaging to avoid damage to the product. In the case of specific packaging (e.g. Styrofoam and foil), parts of the packaging should be fixed to protect the product.
First use or first use of the purchased product
The buyer is in accordance with Article 77(5) of the Code of 2013. Consumer Protection Act responsible for any impairment of the value of the purchased product resulting from the handling of the purchased product, except that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and functionality of the goods, which is established as the obligation of the consumer in the event of unilateral termination of the contract within the legal period of 14 days.
NEO CARBON d.o.o. informs customers that the impairment of the purchased product in relation to damage to the packaging or damage to the product not caused by the verification of the functionality of the product will determine for each returned product individually and will inform the customer about the established one after receiving the returned product if there is a need for compensation.
NEO CARBON recommendations regarding products, product downloads, treatment of the product in connection with the unilateral termination of the contract within the legal deadline of 14 days:
– the image of the product shows the principled appearance and method of use of the product as well as the presentation of the product as provided by the manufacturer. The image does not show in detail the specific product that is delivered to the customer, therefore NEO CARBON recommends that the customer when choosing a product, examine in detail the characteristics of the product and the description of the products listed in the offer on the NEO CARBON website and are retrieved by clicking on the product.
– if the packaging is damaged do not pick up the product, but immediately draw the delivery person’s attention to the damage to the packaging and ask him to return the product to NEO CARBON d.o.o. IF THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT ADVERTISE THE DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING TO THE COURIER AT THE TIME OF COLLECTION OF THE PRODUCT, IT IS CONSIDERED THAT HE HAS TAKEN OVER THE PRODUCT WITH UNDAMAGED PACKAGING.
– if you determine the damage to the product after removing the packaging, preserve the original packaging and contact NEO CARBON within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. If NEO CARBON arranges the transport of goods for return, it is necessary to package the product in the original packaging in order to avoid damage to the product. In the case of specific packaging (e.g., Styrofoam and foil), parts of the packaging should be fixed to protect the product.
– if the packaging is undamaged and you have picked up the product, carefully remove the packaging with as little damage as possible, as the damaged packaging reduces the value of the product.
– carefully inspect the product, its manufacture, specifics, characteristics, and functionality (e.g. inspect the seams on garments, suits, gloves and socks and other sewn products, damage-scratches-unevenness on rubber, damage to plastic parts of products, glued parts of products, damage to special materials (carbon, epoxy, wood and the like), appearance and functionality of mechanical parts (e.g. pulley-moulinet, triggers, buckles, knife and the like), correctness (bent/plane) of arrows or dryers and parts thereof (wings, commas, hooks), inflatable products (buoys, buoys, rafts), the correctness of battery products (lamps, scales, etc.).
– IMPORTANT: Do not use or operate the product if you intend to use the legal right to terminate the contract, as any further handling of the product reduces the value of the product.
Handling/using a product is considered to be:
– use/use of neoprene and rubber clothing products in the sea/water,
– use/use of products with rubber parts in the sea/water,
– use/use of products made of special materials: wood, epoxy, carbon, and more.
– use/use of mechanical and metal parts of products in the sea/water,
– use/use of plastic and electronic products in the sea/water,
By handling, using, or using products that reduce the value of the product when the customer complains about damaged products with a request for the legal right to terminate the contract is for example:
– visibly spread or improperly sewn product, and the product used in the sea/water,
– uneven or bent used arrow (dryer) and the product used in the sea/water,
– scratches on the rubber of the speargun and the product used in the sea/water,
– broken plastic or rubber parts of the product and the product used in the sea/water,
– scratches on plastic, rubber, and glass parts of masks, fins, and snorkels, and the product used in the sea/water,
– damage and scratches on spearguns, and the product used in the sea/water,
– damage or distortion of mechanical and metal parts of the product, and the product used in the sea/water,
– damage to inflatable products and the product used in the sea/water,
– damage to bags or backpacks for carrying things,
– other damage caused by use or use, which is visible before using or using it.
For this reason, NEO CARBON will not be able to refund the purchase price (in whole or in part) for those products in the event that the reason for the refund is verification of functionality or correctness in the open sea or water because the verification of functionality and correctness in the open in sea or water reduces the value of the product thus changing the condition of the product irreversibly.
NEO CARBON informs customers about the specific properties of individual products for which due to their characteristics it is not possible to check their functionality without handling the product outdoors ie in the sea or water. This applies to products whose functionality or correctness is checked outdoors or in the sea/water. e.g.
– functionality / power / strength of tires on underwater rifles
– use of underwater lamp (according to the manufacturer’s instructions)
– mounting / putting into service of tires wooden plastic metal and other parts of products purchased separately to be assembled separately.
NEO CARBON informs customers that certain products that fall into the category of fleece product or tested products and which before being placed on the market were tested in real conditions at sea or in water Products that are marked as a category of fleece product or tested products may have minor scratches marks or other forms of cosmetic damage that occurred during testing which does not affect the correctness of the product or belong to the category of already used product. These damaged cosmetics are a sign and a guarantee that this product has been tested separately in real conditions as a guarantee of our quality and the care we dedicate to each product and customer.
Therefore, NEO CARBON informs customers that fleece-based products or tested products are carefully inspected and if necessary, contacted by NEO CARBONE before use in the sea or water.
If the authorized service determines that this is a type of damage or non-functionality of the product NEO CARBON will not be able to take responsibility or the cost caused by the customer’s actions contrary to this notice.
NEO CARBON recommends customers when notice potential irregularities or damage for specific and individual products for which due to their characteristics it is not possible to check their functionality without handling the product outdoors or at sea or in water be sure to contact NEO CARBON.
In the event that the Buyer orders the goods and refuses to receive them without reason (packaging is not damaged) NEO CARBON has the right to deduct from the amount paid the purchase price the amount of direct costs of returning the product.
NEO CARBON is responsible for material defects of items sold on its website in accordance with positive regulations especially the Law on Obligations of the Republic of Croatia.
The buyer will receive a notification on the status of the returned product and the realized amount of return within 10 days via electronic mail i.e., Email. Refunds to the customer will be made no later than 5 days from the date of notification to the customer.
The right to unilateral termination of the contract is excluded by law in several cases. Complete information related to the buyer’s right to unilateral termination of the contract can be found in the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/2014 110/2015 14/2019 as amended).
Complaint response to complaint and notices
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you can file a complaint. NEO CARBON allows you to submit a written complaint by mail to the address of the headquarters of NEO CARBON doo phone 091 596 5515 or by email email@example.com and the bank of determining the specific order to which you object in the complaint specify the order number account number or your username.
NEO CARBON will acknowledge receipt of the complaint in writing without delay and the answer must be received by law within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Through its website, NEO CARBON informs the customer about the locations where it has provided the possibility of taking over EE waste (electrical and electronic waste) on a one-for-one basis in the area of the local government unit where the customer resides without costs per customer. Locations can be found at the link:
NEO CARBON allows you to purchase selected products by paying in the following way
- Bank transfer
- Payment on delivery upon receipt of the shipment
- Bank transfer
When choosing this method of payment, you will receive a proforma invoice to your e-mail address with all the information required for payment including the account number to which you need to pay the value of the order. You can then make the payment by using internet banking or the way you normally pay your bills – via bank pote Fina or similar.
For bank transfer payments the goods are delivered only after the payment is recorded (according to bank statements – as a rule
next working day).
- Payment on delivery upon receipt of the shipment
The cash on delivery option allows you to pay the amount of the order during the delivery to the specified address i.e., only when the goods are brought to you by the delivery service. With the payment option, we take in addition to the prominent price of the product with VAT we charge HRK 7.00 for the delivery costs of this payment option. Payment by cash on delivery is made exclusively in cash delivered upon delivery to the specified address. In the event that the recipient is not able to receive the shipment at the defined delivery address at the time of delivery the delivery leaves a notice of the arrival of the shipment.
Gift Certificate / Coupon Code
The NEO CARBON gift voucher/coupon code is a monetary value stored on an instrument that can be used to acquire goods or services only through the NEO CARBON Website. The voucher/code is neither good nor services that are on the market so the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act on the return of goods and services cannot be applied to the NEO CARBON voucher/code. The NEO CARBON voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. The gift voucher/code can be combined or added to other gift vouchers/codes. Unless otherwise stated the gift voucher/code can be used by the user once on one order.
Personal collection (NEO CARBON headquarters/warehouse)
Personal collection of goods in the NEO CARBON headquarters/warehouse is free of charge and no delivery costs are charged.
A notification will be sent to your e-mail address with the information that your order is ready for delivery.
When picking up in person at NEO CARBON please first check if the goods are ready for pick-up at 091 596 5515 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and when picking up bring a copy of the invoice you previously received to your e-mail address.
You can pick up the selected and paid selected products in person at the headquarters:
NEO CARBON d.o.o. for trade
The website is available 24 hours a day i.e., non-stop. For a direct collection of paid goods, it is necessary to make an appointment on the phone number 091 596 5515 or via email to email@example.com to arrange the time of collection of purchased goods-
When picking up prepare an order confirmation or order number and ID card. If you are a representative of a legal entity you need to bring the legal entity’s ID to certify the handover document. It will not be possible to deliver the goods without presenting a personal identification document or stamp authentication for the legal entity.
Warranty and service
Warranty techniques instructions for use or instructions for use are included with the product and in terms of l.42. paragraph 6 of the Consumer Protection Act NEO CARBON d.o.o. considers that the Buyer is thus informed in a clear and understandable manner in advance of all information that the manufacturer determines necessary and related to the product as well as the existence of services offered after the sale.
If the product has your warranty and the product malfunctions within the warranty period the customer is authorized to contact NEO CARBON directly in accordance with the instructions on the warranty card.
If you have any questions or need any clarification, please contact us at 091 596 5515 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org